Wireless Data Acquisition and Control System for Lifts using SMS
- Wi-DAC Lift is a panel device which takes advantage of mobile telephony and particularly the Short Message Service (SMS). It can use any GSM network and be controlled by any mobile phone.
- Its four (4) relay outputs can be activated via SMS messages with the use of a personal password
- It has the ability for an automated control through a central computer (i.e. activation of certain outputs on a specific date etc.)
- The user has choice to perform a "HARD RESET" by cutting the power supply to the controller for a few seconds.
- It offers the ability to the user to activate the "RESET" function (from the NC contact of the output relay) and cut-off the "element check", so that the cabin is motionless at any station, without blocking the doors at the same time.
- The first five (5) inputs are connected to specific points of the safety circuit.
- The input board allows for any voltage level either DC or AC from the safety circuit (i.e. 48VDC, 110VAC etc.)
- If for any reason the lift stops there will be loss of voltage at the respective input and an SMS will be sent to the pre-programmed telephone numbers (up to 9 different telephone numbers)
Read more »